Thursday, September 24, 2009

PROOF THAT I AM RIGHT

I got this message today from a friend who seems to have found the perfect way to prepare himself to watch one of my all-time favorite movies:

I finally had the time and energy to watch "The Second Coming of Suzanne." I did so after three intense days of helping a "friend" avoid eviction after he was cited by the Department of Health for extreme filthiness. I spent 12-hour days literally crawling through his piles of old newspapers and garbage, roaches running over my hands and feet. I was exhausted, had only gotten 4 hours of sleep on the last day, and it was midnight. So it was the PERFECT situation to watch a wacked-out 60s "3-in-the-morning-on-UHF" badfilm. It was, in a word, divine. From its first completely eerie but totally confused montages down to the no-bizarre casting to the dubious nature of the production (Gene Barry bankrolled his kid's pretentious art film?) I was thoroughly enchanted. BEST MOVIE EVER. Or at least within a long time. Thank you so much for this one!


I encourage you all to try this