Sunday, July 25, 2010

Movies

Julie and Julia (2009) If I had known before I sat down to watch this that it was written by Nora Ephron I probably would not have. This is a kind of stupid movie mashed together with a very stupid movie, and just when you start enjoying or really hating one, they switch over to the other and you can hate or enjoy it for a while. Then it seemed to go off a cliff and every moment was torture and I knew I couldn't sit there watching that for even one more minute. So I made it through over an hour, and I thought Meryl Streep was great, and was sorry Meg Ryan can no longer play 30 year olds, because this was really a Meg Ryan movie but the substitute wasn't bad. Anyway, I thought it kinda stunk and don't give a damn how it turned out. ?/10

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This ain't a "Donna movie." I should know, since I'm Donna.

nenslo said...

For the record, a "Donna movie," for the purposes of this blog, is a movie selected by Donna, which I would not otherwise have watched. It does not imply that she herself condones her own choice. But she watched it all.

nenslo said...

Hey, that was my first comment on this blog! I will find a new way of communcating that the film was selected by Donna, in the future.