Saturday, October 17, 2009

They haven't heard the end of this.

Although I have, with much help through forums and the bladecprepair manual, the heli working, they haven't heard the end of this issue. Anyway, they haven't heard the end of this angry parent. They haven't heard the end of this, Carter." Carter: "Oh, I think they have... "They haven't heard the end of this," I said. Now I took out my cell phone. And I called Bob's Market in Bridgehampton. They haven't heard the end of this, either. And they know, for sure, they haven't heard the end of this story. Luckily, they haven't heard the end of this. I have a feeling they haven't heard the end of this! But even if they do send him back to England, they haven't heard the end of this! Not by a long shot!" They haven't heard the end of this. They haven't heard the end of this yet. They haven't heard the end of this ...