Saturday, October 17, 2009

The Worst I've Ever Seen It 2

This is the worst I've ever seen it. I've never seen (the problems) as deep or as wide. I've been with HP since 1987, this is the worst I've ever seen it. It's the worst I've ever seen it, said Tarter. I came back from my holiday up north to today being the worst I've ever seen it. Worst I've ever seen it,' Edgar says of problems seeing ball. I've been plowing snow for 35 years, and this is the worst I've ever seen it. "I've lived around here all my life and this is the worst I've ever seen it," he said. "This is the worst I've ever seen it," said Scott Smith, a lodging professor in the University of Central Florida's Rosen College of Hospitality Management. "This is the worst I've ever seen it," said Bill Woodfield, whose Galesville packing house opened in 1917. "I've been doing my ministry in Brandon for five years and this is the worst I've ever seen it." This is the worst I've ever seen it. We got 14 to 16 inches of rain (in the past few days), and around 20 inches in Searcy, he said. "It's the worst I've ever seen it since I've been here so far," a National Works Agency (NWA) employee, who asked not to be named, told the Observer. ... I've been logging 30 years, and this is the worst I've ever seen it. "[With] those unavoidable, or seemingly unavoidable injuries, it's the worst I've ever seen it." "In the 18 years I've been a lifeguard this last week is the worst I've ever seen it," said lifeguard Scott Zanville, 35, of Merrick. "It's the worst I've ever seen it," said Kenneth Cole, who farms in Uvalde and Zavala counties. This is the worst I've ever seen it, said Greg Harvell. "This is the worst I've ever seen it," said one network research veteran who has been in the business 20 years. But this year, the snowpack `` is the worst I've ever seen it,'' said. Heinecke. 'This is the worst I've ever seen it,' local coach says. "This is the worst I've ever seen it in the valley," said John Harris, chairman and chief executive of Harris Farms in Coalinga, Calif. Robert Krause: I'm 51 and I think this is the worst I've ever seen it." I've been fishing the Susky for seven years now and it was by far the worst I've ever seen it," he reported. I was at the airport today and it was the worst I've ever seen it. "I've been in the business 22 years, and it's probably the worst I've ever seen it," Collins said. You can definitely quote me on this: 'The heavyweight scene is the worst I've ever seen it.' The slot gully was "the worst I've ever seen it" according to a climber I met later on the Vesper Peak slabs. I've been a trapper for 20 years in Georgia, and this is the worst I've ever seen it." "It's the worst I've ever seen it," she told JET before boarding a military chopper after she was holed up in her home for nearly a week. "This is the worst I've ever seen it," said DiCarlo, who has been director of the food bank for four years. I've been in the business for 20 years, first on the retail side and now doing this, and it's about the worst I've ever seen it, he said. "It's the worst I've ever seen it," he told me. This is my 12th season, and I thought we had some bad times before, but this is the worst I've ever seen it, she said. This has got to be the worst I've ever seen it.