Friday, May 27, 2011

portland craigslist crank

portland craigslist > clackamas co > for sale / wanted > books & magazines

FBI cowards that brought about the end (cowards)

It really sucks I just bought a phone and cant even post on craigslist because these fucking FBI/CIA coward fucks are fucking up my tech devices. They are the set up lolita website coward fucks that brought about the end in the first place. Lolita bbs, nu, portal, top list. "who told you that you were naked" was said by who dumb fuck fbi fucks terrorists whoever you are that is fucking with my life my free time and my serenity I want to kill you fucks but your suck cowards and professional murderers that no one can get to you to execute you coward fucks like need be done. I do not like you fucking with me and i want to kill you really bad you coward fucks. Your worse than terrorists whoever you are. I hope to God someone kills you soon.


  • Location: cowards
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

No comments: